What are JIRA notifications?
- [Instructor] We're going to wrap up today's lesson…with information on JIRA notifications…and configuring custom events.…Notifications are essentially what JIRA…refers to as emails.…When you perform a certain set of actions,…JIRA will send out emails to specific users…configured through that project's notification scheme.…Let's take a look at our notification scheme.…We're going to select the admin cog…and then select Projects.…Select the Pizza project and then scroll down…to notifications.…I'll then select the notifications scheme…that's associated with this project.…
Now let's go through a quick reminder on these…notifications as they exist now.…Issue Created is an event that can be fired off…when a specific issue is created.…Issue Updated is a notification that gets fired off…every time that ticket has new information updated into it.…Issue Assigned is related purely to when the assignee…to that ticket is changed.…Issue Resolved is when an issue goes…from an unresolved to a resolved state.…Issue Closed is when the issue gets closed out.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.