- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
- [Robert] Hi there, my name is Robert Anthony and this is JIRA Software: Advanced Administration. Now that you have a good understanding of the basics, in this video we are going to go over some much larger concepts to turn you into a blackbelt in administering Atlassian's most popular product, JIRA. JIRA is an amazing and highly customizable ticket tracking system that allows visibility of progress into the various processes your company needs to manage. By the end of this video you should gain a better competency in workflow design, notifications, screen design, and custom fields. By having a better understanding of the tools and features available in JIRA, you can offer a wider variety of options to your end users, improving satisfaction, efficiency and transparency in your instance.
All right, let's get started.
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.