Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video JIRA Service Desk example, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- [Instructor] Here's a great example…of a Service Desk project in action.…NexTek is utilizing Jira Service Desk…to handle their customer service requests.…Their three most common requests are billing questions,…technical support, and password resets.…A customer, Robert, has a problem…with the latest version release from NexTex.…After calling NexTek, he is advised by Lisa,…who is his contact there,…that an account has been created for him…and he is provided with a URL.…He follows the link and is presented…with the portal you see now.…
After quickly scanning the portal,…Robert begins filing all the requested information…with the easy to use interface…under the technical support request type.…After creating this ticket,…he is presented with a dashboard…where he can select his request…to see if any updates have been provided…or if he had any other requests,…he could also view them here.…This customer dashboard provides the user…with up to date information regarding all of their requests,…including updated comments, timestamps,…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automationwith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.