Learn how to configure and implement issue security in JIRA.
- [Instructor] Next, let's talk a little bit…about issue security.…By default JIRA doesn't have any…issue security configured.…However, you can specify specific issue security schemes…to a project and then limit visibility of certain issues…based on those tickets current security level.…This ties in to advanced Workflow configuration…because you can automatically raise and lower…the issue security level through…Workflow post functions.…Let's begin.…First, we're going to do ahead…and hit the administration cog…and then select issues.…We then scroll down to the bottom left…and select issue security schemes.…
By default you won't have any created…but you can go ahead and select…add issue security scheme here.…Name the issue security scheme.…I'll call mine pizza…and then select add.…This shared object isn't assigned to anything…nor does it have any configurations…completed within it.…Next, select security levels, under actions.…Let's add a few security levels…called 1…and 2.…Now, within each security level…we can specify a group or specific people to it.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.