Learn about customer permissions and incoming email settings.
- [Instructor] Customers are the number one focus of…JIRA Service Desk.…The huge advantage of the platform…is the ability to have a large subset of users…that don't count against your overall license count.…These customers access a simplified portal easily,…filing tickets without having to…learn something as complicated as JIRA.…Now, there's a few different rules surrounding customers…on how your instance will use them.…Before we go into the…project specific settings surrounding customers,…we're first going to go into the system level settings.…To do that, I'm going to hit the administration cog,…and then I'll select applications.…
On the left-hand side,…now that we've installed JIRA Service Desk,…you'll see a configuration and email request option.…These configurations are also scattered…around the overall project administration page,…but they're centrally located in this area.…The first option lets you…view and customize your help center,…which we've gone over previously.…The next option we've also already seen before,…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.