Learn how to implement customer notifications.
- [Narrator] Now that we've gone over…how the portal can be configured…let's talk a little about the emails…the users are going to receive…after they file tickets within it.…Customer notifications on the surface…work a lot like standard JIRA notifications.…Based on certain actions such as the issue being updated,…created, assigned, deleted and resolved…different emails can be sent out to the appropriate parties…to notify them of relevant changes.…Based on customer feedback…or maybe because your customers aren't being notified…enough of certain situations,…you may find that you want to adjust the notification…options that are available out of the box…with JIRA service desk.…
We're going to go ahead and go back to…our projects administration page…and on the left hand side we're going to select…customer notifications.…Now, you'll notice at the top…the first section is called templates.…What templates are are essentially the example…of the email format that's going to be send out…to customer for all notifications.…I'm going to go ahead and click on the edit templates link.…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.