Learn how to edit an existing screen.
- [Instructor] Next we're going to go over the same process,…but instead of using the default screens…we're going to start from scratch.…We're going to start by hitting the Administration cog…and then selecting Issues.…Under Screens I select Screens.…We're going to create a Screen scheme…for our food order issue type,…so I'm going to select Add screen on this page.…I'm going to name the screen Food Order Create Screen.…I then select Add.…Remember, naming is key.…So now I'm brought to the Screens Configuration page.…
Based on the default field configuration…there is one field that is required…for a ticket to be created,…that field is summary.…So on this Screen Configuration page…you'll see that I have a drop-down that I can select,…clicking this will provide me with all the different fields…that are currently selectable in this instance.…I'm going to go ahead and type in sum,…which brings up the Summary field,…and I'll go ahead and click it to add it to the screen.…Now remember, when you're creating…new Create Screens from scratch…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.