Learn how to create a new SLA.
- [Narrator] Next, let's create our own SLA.…We're still on the SLA screen.…We'll select the new metric option.…Now that time to resolution SLA was good,…but it was missing a few things. Let's create our own.…So now we're on the SLA configuration page,…within our project.…We're going to call this SLA time to resolution v2.…(typing)…I'm going to begin counting, when the issue itself…has been created.…However, as we discussed before, it's not fair…that the SLA hours should be counted against the agent,…when we're waiting for the customer's response.…
So, we'll choose to pause it upon, waiting for customer.…When a resolution has been set, the timer will end.…However, we'll add another setting for the start timer,…when the resolution has been cleared.…This means that ticket gets reopened,…which the workflow should clear the resolution.…Then the time will begin counting again,…and add to the overall SLA time.…Next, we have to configure the goals.…First, I'll close this window to give us a little more room.…For this I'm only going to choose my one customer request type,…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automationwith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.