Learn how to create a new screen.
- [Instructor] Now I'm going to show you…how to create a new screen scheme…for a specific issue type in your project.…We need to create a new create, edit and view screen…for our new screen scheme,…so we're going to start at that level.…We're going to select the administration cog…and then we're going to select Issues.…On the Issues section,…I'm going under Screens and I'm selecting Screens.…Now, a quick note on this hierarchy.…This is actually the top level.…The issue type screen scheme…is what is tied to the project itself.…It contains the actual instructions.…
The screen schemes are made up of one to three…different screens, create, edit and view.…Now, if your create, edit and view screens…are identical, you don't need anything different…between them, you can use one screen…but for the purpose of this exercise…we're going to use three different screens,…we're going to create create, edit and view screens…and we're going to tie them into one screen scheme…but first we have to create the individual screens first.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.