What are JIRA conditions and how do you use them?
- [Instructor] Okay, we're going to start this exercise…by learning how to configure conditions…on a workflow transition.…So we're still in our Start Work transition…in our demo workflow currently on the Post Functions tab.…So I'll click the Conditions tab.…Right now you should see a message similar to what…I'm seeing, telling me that there are no conditions…in this transition currently.…Let's change that.…Click the Add Condition button.…Now there are a lot of different options here.…We'll go over a few of the main ones to get started.…The only assignee condition means that…only the person the issue is currently assigned to…will be able to actually trigger the start work transition.…
Anybody else that had visibility into the issue…could still see it…they merely wouldn't have the start work transition…button present.…The only reporter condition works similarly…to the only assignee condition…in that only the issue reporter can transition the issue…at this point in the issues life cycle.…A permission condition will gate the transition…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.