Create a new field, add it to the create screen, add that create screen with an edit and view screen, associate all 3 screens with an issue type screen scheme, and associate it with the new project, in this JIRA challenge.
- [Instructor] That was a lot to get through, wasn't it?…Here's a great exercise to make sure you've got it all.…Create a new custom field of your choosing…then add it to the create screen…of your new project screen scheme.…In my case, I'll be using the food order screen scheme.…After, associate that screen scheme with an issue type…that currently uses the default screen scheme…in your project then test it out to see if it works.…This should take between three and five minutes.…Good luck.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.