Learning to debug your Ionic app will be an absolute necessity for working through your code. In this video, learn how to perform some basic debugging and how to use the Elvis operator.
- [Instructor] We've finally got into a place … where we're really happy … with the way our run application looks. … Before we begin implementing features for this step, … there's one thing I would like us to fix. … Now, this is something that may go completely out of radar, … and some of you may not even have this problem. … What I would like you to do … is to open up your Chrome Dev Console … and bring it up to the window. … Now, if I click a specific activity, … what you will see is that I have some errors, … Right now I have around 80 of them. … Let's go back to the top and see what this error's about. … First of all, we can see that the error … is in the ActivityDetailPage. … It tells us even what line number. … But this is what I'm mostly concerned about. … Let's make this a little bit larger. … And it says, "Cannot read property image of null." … What does that mean? … Now, let's go ahead to the HTML … and investigate this further. … So, if we go to the activity-detail.page html, …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.