Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the slide component, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] The Slides component is another feature…that Ionic provides you with…to enable you to develop great user interfaces.…We are going to be adding the Slides component…into our current design application,…so let's go ahead and actually see how we can do this.…What we are going to try to achieve…is to have a list of best seller products…showcased in a Slide component.…Now let's go to our app and actually see…where we're going to do this.…Currently, we have our Products tab,…but now we are going to work inside the About tab.…We're going to change the name of this…to become Best Seller,…and this is where all our best seller products…will be listed in a slide.…
So the first thing we want to do…is actually change the text being shown and the icon.…So to do this, we're going to go to the tabs folder,…and open the tabs.html, and inside here,…we're going to name this Best Seller.…For the icon, we're going to use a trophy icon.…Now let's save this, and see how it looks…on our application.…So now, we can see that the icon has actually changed…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.