Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with rest apis in Ionic, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] In this step we are actually going to learn…how to get some data for a live API running in the server…and actually use that data…and present the information that we get from the server…into our application.…We're going to be getting a list of songs…and we are going to be displaying those songs…and we are going to display the names…and their pictures or images,…but before we actually start…we need to do a little bit of a clean up…for our current state of application…before we continue.…Right now if you actually toggle you will see that…the side menu comes from the right hand side…or you can do this the same way if you drag in.…
This is not how we actually made our application,…because the default state was from the left hand side…and it is just good that we change that back.…So let's go back to our code…and if we open app to the HTML…on line one you can see that we have the…side attribute set to right…and then we need to do is just to remove that.…Now we don't need to set it to left, because by default…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.