Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the actionsheet component, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Narrator] So far in our music,application,…we have done a lot of things you know,…we've implemented Pull-to-refresh, as we can see.…We also have a list of songs showing…but we have these two buttons that we've created…but we haven't really used.…Now one of these buttons is actually the Share button…and what we want to do is to be able to sort of…share a specific song with our friends on social media.…Now, traditionally, on a mobile application,…what would normally happen is there will be…some sort of prompt that will come up.…
And the name of this particular menu,…or prompt menu, is called the Action Sheet.…We can click this button to normally bring up…this Action Sheet and then that Action Sheet…would display a list of share options.…In our specific use case we want to be able…to click the Share button and bring up a specific button…to share on Facebook, another one to share on Twitter,…and another one to just generically share on so many…different applications that you might have on your phone…like Whatsapp or Snapchat and so on and so forth.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.