Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should already know, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Ionic leverages on a few technologies to enable you to create great mobile applications. For this course, you will need at least a basic understanding of the new Angular. This is not to be confused with the legacy AngularJS 1 framework. I will expect you to know how to do things like data binding, and also be comfortable working with dependency ejection, and the concept of services in the new Angular. In case you haven't played around with the new Angular yet, there is a great course here in our library titled Angular 2 Essential Training by Justin Schwartzenberger to get you well-equipped for this course.
We will be writing some SASS, or S-A-S-S, in this course. Now, prior knowledge of SASS is not mandatory at all for this course since we are only going to be using the very basic level of SASS, and a basic understanding of CSS should be enough to get you through this course. I will also expect that you know how to use Node Package Manager to install Node modules into your computer via the command line. Finally, although not essential at all for this course, it will be nice if you had some prior exposure to Apache Cordova.
Although, we will barely be using Cordova in this course, a basic understanding of Cordova will certainly help you better understand certain aspects of this course later on.
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.