Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video What is the Ionic view app?, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- When developing mobile applications,…testing the mobile applications you develop on an…actual physical device can be quite challenging sometimes.…This is where the Ionic View app comes in…and solves all these issues.…The Ionic View app is a mobile application built by Ionic…that enables you to test your Ionic app…on any iOS and Android device.…To use the Ionic View app, first you need to make sure…that you have an Ionic cloud account.…If you do not have an Ionic cloud account, feel free to head…over to the Ionic cloud page and sign up for a new account.…
It is free to create an Ionic cloud account…so you can just sign up freely.…Next, you need to download and install the Ionic View app…from the iOS App Store, or the Google Play Store.…There is a link for the iOS App Store…on the Ionic View website, and there is also a link…to the Google Play Store on the Ionic View website.…Alternatively, you can just use the keyword "Ionic View app"…to search for the Ionic View application…from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.