Get started with the Ionic 3.0. Learn how to develop highly performant mobile apps targeting iOS, Android, and Windows while still making use of a single code base.
- [Sani] In today's world, to access a web application, all you need is a browser. The greatest thing about the web is that you only need to code your web application once, and it will run everywhere. In the mobile ecosystem, this is sadly not the case. What if you could just code your mobile application once and have it run on iOS, Android, and Windows with the same code? I am Sani Yusef, and I want to welcome you to Ionic three for mobile app developers. In this course, I will be showing you how to build mobile applications with Ionic that works across iOS, Android, and the Windows platform operating systems all with the same code base.
I will start by telling you a bit more about Ionic three, which is the latest offering of the Ionic SDK and expose you to some of the most recent features of Ionic. As part of this course, we are going to be building three separate mobile applications with Ionic. The first application we will be building in this course will be a task manager or to-do list application. We will then develop a clothing merchandise discovery application that will enable users to discover merchandise from the mobile app we create. Our final application as part of this course will be a social music player application that will let users listen to music and then share this music with their friends on social media.
I will then also teach you how to run your application on the real mobile device without going through any complicated build system. So let's get started.
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.