Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the skeleton component, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] We've made a lot of progress … in our run application over the period of this course. … We've used some beautiful cards to make our application … look really nice and we have some activities … which when we click, … we can see the information about these activities. … I think at this point we are ready to finally go and seek … for funding our application in Silicon Valley. … But before we do that, there are a few things we might do … to improve the user experience of our app. … Currently, once I refresh and reload the app again, … we can see that there's a slight delay … and then we see the quick jump in terms of content … appear all over the screen. … and we go to the activity detail page. … This is normally just a minor issue … but sometimes this can throw some users off. … It's a specific component that Ionic offers you … to help solve this problem and make content flow … a bit more easy on the eye for your users. … The name of this component is called the skeleton component …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.