Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Using exercise files, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files you can see a list of folders and these folders are arranged in chapters and videos. If you open each folder you will see a begin state, which contains the begin state of an application, and the end state, which contains the end state of a code or the app we're developing at that time. One thing you do need to remember is every time you actually want to run any of these projects, you first need to CD into the project from the command line and make sure that you are on MPM Install to actually get it to work.
The reason you need to do this is so that the node module packages will get installed, and then your app can actually function properly. Some of these folders like this one we're seeing now might actually have an extra file. These extra files are always put on the top level, and this is a file that the video instruction will tell you where you need to place these files. If you do not have access to the exercise files, not to worry as you can still follow the instructions from the video in order to actually achieve the implementations that we walk through inside the video.
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.