Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the card component, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Narrator] We're now going to have your…design application showcase a list of products…from the data that we fetched earlier.…Ionic comes with a very great card component…that allows you to showcase items…with a card like design.…We're also going to have a product detail page…that will show more details of a particular product…that is tapped on.…Let's go ahead and implement this.…The first thing we're going to do…is actually go to the tabs…folder and open up tabs.html.…What we are going to do is edit the tap names…and their icons to actually match what we want to do.…
So we can change the name of the first tab to…products…and we can change the icon to use…the list icon.…Now let's go ahead and test this.…Now if we actually preview our app…we can actually see that products is now shown…with a new icon.…Let's go ahead and also changed the header here…of this particular page.…So if we go to "home.html"…we can actually put "All Products" here…and then we can delete all this spoiler plate code.…Now if we save that and go back to preview application,…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.