Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the Ionic CLI, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Narrator] The Ionic CLI is at the core of Ionic…and it is the primary way for you to take advantage…of all the features that the Ionic STK provides.…The first thing the Ionic CLI enables you to do…is create new applications.…Without the Ionic CLI, the process of setting up…a new application will involve a lot of manual placement…of files which can easily cause problems.…Also if you needed to update the version of Ionic…you're app is running on,…it is much easier to do this using the Ionic CLI…than it is if you were to do it manually.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.