Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Theming your app's with sass, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] When developing a mobile application…you'll find yourself needing to conform…to specific brand language or design…that you want your apps to have.…These brand language and designs can be things like…colors, font sizes,…font faces, and other UI-specific stuff.…This branding can also be as a result…of the work done by your designer…or it could just be that you need to conform…to the brand of your existing company…or product.…Having a simple process to facilitate…the branding of the application is very important,…and this is a process that Ionic…was built on top of from the ground up.…
Now the first way you can theme your app is…by directly applying some styles to a page.…Each page in Ionic is generated…within the company's SCSS page.…This SCSS page is used to provide some Sass files…that will be converted to CSS.…Currently, if we go to our Best Seller tab,…we can see that we have a slide,…and this slide is in full screen.…Now let's go ahead and make some changes…to our slide's component…to actually make it a bit smaller…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.