Now that you've coded your sharing button, it's time to test it out on a real device. In this video, learn how to test a share to social media button on a physical device.
- [Instructor] So now you can see the home screen … of my Samsung Galaxy S10+, … and I can go ahead and open the Ionic DevApp. … So by opening the Ionic DevApp … on port 8100. … Remember, you need to have your application … and if you don't you can go ahead to the terminal … and kill the process and restart it. … And in any case when you come to the DevApp … and you don't see your server, … remember you can also just close the app … and open it up again. … I'm just going to click this. … And now we can see my application running. … So I'm going to go ahead and try to click something, … and I'll click our button here. … So I tap the Share button. … that share request and has presented me … with a number of options with regards to apps … that can accept that specific share request. … So I can see Twitter as a direct message … or just a Tweet, WhatsApp, Gmail, and even Instagram. … So if I click Twitter, here we can see the text … we initially put in our code, which is … look what I found on this app called Rana …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.