Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing your device camera, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now just before we head to … the Ionic DevApp to test, … there's one little thing we need to do. … We need to wire up our myProfileImage property … to the image that is on our tab. … So if you go to tab three, … right now we just have a dummy image. … So we can just delete that. … And then we can bind to that property. … We can say myProfileImage, … and now we can save that. … By doing this, what we have done is … we have bound the myProfileImage property … to the Ion image that is already on our profile. … If we have a preview now, … we should not see any images. … Let's just open up our preview, … and this is the exact behavior that we want. … We want to be able to tap this, … and then select from our camera, … and then be able to get our picture. … So now we're ready to go to the Ionic DevApp … and test the application. … To do this, first you have to make sure … that you have your serve running … in the Ionic DevApp mode. … So, if you don't have this, … you can quickly just kill your current process, …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.