In this video, learn the different folders and build systems of a typical Ionic app.
- [Instructor] Now that we have had an overview … of our project and looked at some of the files, … we can actually go ahead now … and finally run our application. … In order to do this, I'd whip up a terminal screen. … The first thing that you'd want to do … is to make sure that you are in the directory … of your application. … I'm just going to do cd into rana and hit Enter. … Now, I'm navigated into my project. … The next thing I want to do … is to run the command ionic serve … and hit Enter. … but when it's done, it'll go again … Now when this command is complete, … you should see the rana application opened up on 8,100 … in a new window on Chrome. … The default tab is Ionic application is very nice … and good looking, however, … it is not quite up to my for-mobile usage. … Now in order to make it optimized for mobile development, … we're going to use … To do this, I'll just click inspect the element, … After doing this, I should have a responsive option … that allows me to make my application …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.