Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing with the Ionic view app, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Now, in this step, I will be showing you…how to run your application on a real physical device…using the Ionic View application.…We have already developed our app,…now we can actually test it on screen,…but we want to see how our app…operates on a physical device.…To do this, the first thing we're going to do…is to bring up a terminal window.…The next thing you want to do is make sure…that you are inside of your application.…So, for me, I'm just going to do CD todo.…Now, if I check my folder tree,…I will see that I am inside the todo application.…
Now, this is very, very important…if you really want to make sure your app works…because the Ionic commands only work…inside of an Ionic application.…The first thing you want to go ahead and do is run ionic link.…Now, because most of you at this point in time…would have not yet logged in into your Ionic CLI account…with the Ionic IO account you created.…It will most likely show you a similar error…as you see on my screen.…If you are already logged in from a previous Ionic account…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.