Now that you've covered how the Ionic DevApp works, it's time to see it in action. In this video, learn how to set up a testing workflow for your app.
- Now in order to use the DevApp … to run our Tourista application, … there's one thing we need to do. … We need to head to the terminal … and open the window where we are serving our application. … Next we need to do is to kill that particular process. … So, I can just do that with Control + C … and then I need to run "ionic serve" … but I add add another flag, "--devapp" and I hit enter … and, because I'm running this for the first time, … you can see it says, "could not find … "cordova integration into this project." … Now, you're seeing this because the Ionic DevApp … needs some bits and bobs that are very related to cordova … so to get rid of this problem, … we just need to do "ionic cordova prepare" … and this will go ahead … and create all of the files that we need … and now we can go ahead and run "ionic serve --devapp" … I had a typo there, just do "ionic serve" … and this is just going to go ahead and run our application … the same way it has already been running. … However, now, because we a "--devapp" flag, …
- Setting up a development environment
- Scaffolding an Ionic app
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Working with Cordova
- Configuring for Android and iOS
- Running a mobile app on an emulator
- Using Ionic Appflow
- Updating Ionic apps with Deploy
- Converting Ionic apps to PWAs
- Testing on a mobile device
- Setting up Firebase Hosting
- Using Capacitor on the web
- Using Electron for desktop deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
Electron: Building Cross Platform Desktop Appswith Ray Villalobos1h 54m Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 22s
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Building the Tourista Application
3. Testing on Mobile with Cordova
4. Ionic Appflow
5. Ionic PWA
6. Working with Capacitor
7. Deploying to the Desktop with Electron
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.