In this video, learn how to install the DevApp and how to use it to test real apps on real devices.
- [Instructor] In this video, I will be showing you … how to use the Ionic Dev application … to test your app live on your physical device. … So right here, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S10, … which is an Android device. … You can see that I have the Ionic DevApp installed, … and I have the icon on my home screen. … To get started, the first thing I will need to do … is to go to that application and open it up. … If you're not already logged into the Ionic DevApp, … you could simply put in the details … of your Ionic account, and login. … If you do not have an Ionic account, not to worry, … you can click to sign up and go and create one for free … on the Ionic website. … I already have an account, so I will just go ahead … and put in my Ionic account details. … Now as soon as you log in successfully, … you should see a screen that closely resembles … what I have on screen so far. … The current screen on the Ionic DevApp … has some instruction on how to serve your Ionic app … so that you work with DevApp. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.