Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Showing feedback with loading component, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] So the current state of our music application…is pretty good.…We can see that now we actually have…sort of like a list of songs that we get from the data…via our API that we used earlier,…and we can also see the corresponding image of every song…inside of our app.…We also placed two sort of buttons…that we're going to be using later on,…one to share with our friends on social media,…and one to actually to listen to song.…However, what's missing is that every time we actually try…to refresh, if we actually refresh our app,…we can see there's this sort of like a slight delay…as soon as the data comes back from the server…and then we are presented with our data.…
Now what would be good for the sake of user experience…is if we have some sort of like loader…that would sort of tell our users that the data…is being gotten, give them some sort of like a feedback…to what is happening in the app,…that, hey, you know, your data is coming back…from the server, and now your data's ready.…So to do this, Ionic has a great feature…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.