In this video, learn how to use the share API to share on Twitter, Facebook, and so on.
- [Instructor] In this step, we're going to learn … how to implement a very important feature. … We're going to be learning how we can implement … the process of sharing each of our activities … with our social media. … This way we can notify our friends … or tell our Facebook groups about specific activities … we've discovered in the Run application … and have them join us. … To implement this, the first thing we're going … to go and do is we're going to edit this fab button … to be a little bit more interactive. … Right now when we click it, it takes us to a page … where we see the trailer or video of our activity. … What we want to happen when we click the fab button … is that we want a few more smaller fab buttons … to show up with different options. … So the first thing that we're going to go ahead … and do is we're going to the activity detail page, … and we're going to use a new icon. … So instead of play, we're going to use the add icon … and save it so that we can see … the add icon on the screen. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.