Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing items with social sharing plugin, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] The current state of our music application…is pretty, pretty impressive.…We've been able to actually list our songs,…we've implemented our share button here.…Now, when we click it, we actually see…the action sheet show up.…Now, that we have actually discussed…the Ionic Native ecosystem,…why don't we go ahead and actually implement…real world sharing inside of our application?…We want to make sure that when our users…tap on share on Facebook,…there actual Facebook application that's stored…on their mobile phone opens up…with the particular song selected.…
The same for Twitter and then the same…for the generic share.…So, let's go ahead an actually implement this.…So, the first thing we're going to do first of all…is actually make sure we get…the social sharing application installed…and if you got to the Ionic Native page,…we can actually see this here.…So, we can actually see the social sharing plugin…and you also have directions of how to actually…install this particular plugin in terms of…how you want to install it inside your application.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Intermediate
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.