Now that you've discovered how Ionic Deploy works and how it's used, it's time to set it up. Learn how to set up Ionic Deploy in this video.
- [Instructor] In this step we're going to learn … how to integrate ionic deploy with our ionic application. … Now the first thing we need to do is to bring up … a terminal window and ensure that … we are in the directory of our ionic application. … Next I'm going to run this command ionic link. … Now currently I'm not logged into the CLI … with my Ionic Appflow account so I'll need to do that. … If you're already logged in you should see … a slightly different menu which we're also … going to be seeing very shortly, … just after we log in. … Now at this point regardless if you were … logged in initially or not you should have … this same options present onto your screen as I do. … Now we're going to select the create a new … app on Ionic Appflow option. … And then we need to give a name for our application … so we just say tourista and hit enter. … And then the ionic CLI will ask us … how we want to host our application. … Now we can go with GitHub or Ionic Appflow. … But for this course …
- Setting up a development environment
- Scaffolding an Ionic app
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Working with Cordova
- Configuring for Android and iOS
- Running a mobile app on an emulator
- Using Ionic Appflow
- Updating Ionic apps with Deploy
- Converting Ionic apps to PWAs
- Testing on a mobile device
- Setting up Firebase Hosting
- Using Capacitor on the web
- Using Electron for desktop deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
Electron: Building Cross Platform Desktop Appswith Ray Villalobos1h 54m Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 22s
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Building the Tourista Application
3. Testing on Mobile with Cordova
4. Ionic Appflow
5. Ionic PWA
6. Working with Capacitor
7. Deploying to the Desktop with Electron
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.