In this video, begin pushing your app to a URL with Firebase.
- [Instructor] Now in order for us … to test our pwa, we're going to need … to host it on a server somewhere. … Now there are 1001 ways you could probably go around … and host your application on a server … but I'm going to be showing you how to do this with Firebase. … Firebase has a hosting process … that works very well with Angular, and ionic, … and makes it very easy … to push your applications in just a few steps. … First thing you're going to need … to do is to sign into your Firebase account. … If you haven't created one already, you can go ahead … and create one. … You're going to need a google account … and then you can just click sign in, … and now you can see that I have logged in successfully … to the Firebase console, … as I have the go to console option … so I'm going to click that go to console option … and next I'm going to go ahead and add a project. … My screen might look different to what you see … as I already have existing projects, … however the options to add a new project …
- Setting up a development environment
- Scaffolding an Ionic app
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Working with Cordova
- Configuring for Android and iOS
- Running a mobile app on an emulator
- Using Ionic Appflow
- Updating Ionic apps with Deploy
- Converting Ionic apps to PWAs
- Testing on a mobile device
- Setting up Firebase Hosting
- Using Capacitor on the web
- Using Electron for desktop deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
Electron: Building Cross Platform Desktop Appswith Ray Villalobos1h 54m Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 22s
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Building the Tourista Application
3. Testing on Mobile with Cordova
4. Ionic Appflow
5. Ionic PWA
6. Working with Capacitor
7. Deploying to the Desktop with Electron
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.