In this video, learn how to route with the Angular Router to pass the ID of each selected movie.
- [Instructor] We have successfully generated … Now I'm going to show you how we can navigate to that page. … Now before we begin, … in this particular video. … The first thing we want to be able to do is that … we want to be able to click a specific cart on the home page … that represents one activity, … and then we want to then go to the activity detail. … This way, we can send the ID of that specific activity … in the activity detail page. … This way, the activity detail would then activate … and be able to use that ID to load the details … for that particular activity. … we also need to talk about our current route and pattern. … So if we have a look at our app-routing module, … we can see that we have two different paths here. … Now these two paths are root routes … and if you're familiar working with Angular, … However, if we try to navigate … to the activity detail page right now, … we will lose all our tabs and the activity detail page … is simply going to just take over the whole screen. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.