Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Playing sound with media plugin, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] The current state of our Musica application…is one that is very, very good…and we can be proud of it.…We've actually implemented our Share button…and we can actually Share On Facebook,…Twitter, and use a generic Share.…But also we have this button here that says Listen,…but we haven't been able to do anything with that button.…So what do we want to do with this button?…We want our users to be able to click this button…and when they do what we want to happen…is we want to take them to another page…where they'd be able to listen…to this particular song that they have selected.…
They will be able to play, pause,…and also stop the playback at any point in time.…This is actually a pretty straightforward process…and I'm going to show you how we can actually achieve this.…So the first thing we're going to do…is actually generate that page,…the second page that we want our users to go to.…So for this we're just going to go to our Terminal,…open a new tab in our Terminal…or we use our current existing one.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.