Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Persistent profile image with Firestore, part 2, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The next thing we want to go ahead and do … is change our html to use this. … So, we're going to go to our html … and we're just going to copy this here. … And then, instead of myProfileImage, … we're just going to use-- … Let's copy this again. … We use myStoredProfileImage and then use the async pipe, … and remember, we need use an elvis operator, … and then we call that property. … And if we look at the name of that property … that we are using, the key of that property is image_src, … so that object would have the image_src property. … Now, the first time we try to run this, … this is not going to show any image … because we don't have any images, … but as soon as we save an image, we will see it work. … The next thing we're going to go ahead and do … is to try to run this on our Ionic Developer app. … There is no way we can preview this … on an application because when we click here, … we cannot access the camera plug-in … of a mobile phone on a browser, … so we need to use the DevApp. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.