Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Overview of a blank Ionic app, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Let's spend some time to have a look…at what the code of our new application actually looks like.…Open the todo folder, which is the folder…for your app, inside your favorite IDE.…I will be using Visual Studio Code…as my IDE throughout this course,…but you are free to use any other IDE you prefer.…At first glance, you will see several top level folders,…as well as some files that make up your new Ionic app.…At this point in time, you should only be interested in the…SRC and the WW folders, as they are the two folders we are…mainly going to be working with.…
The SRC folder is a folder that contains…all the source files of your Ionic app.…Most of the code you will be writing…will be done in this folder.…All the pages, components, and services…you create will be in this folder.…Let's dig a bit deeper and have a look…at some of the contents of the SRC folder.…The first folder you will see in…the SRC folder is the app folder.…The app folder contains most of the things…needed to bootstrap our application.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.