Knowing what you're going to build is helpful. In this video, learn what your final application will look like.
- [Sani] As part of this course, a lot our effort is going to be focused on developin' a specific application called the Rana application. Now the Rana application is an app that allows you to find activities around your area and then share the activity with the social media and also store those activities as your favorites. The Rana activity also has authentication with Firebase to ensure that only authenticated users can see the content of your app and it also ensures that already authenticated users will see the right content when they revisit your app from a fresh launch. There's also a profile page that allows you to take pictures from either your camera, or from your gallery and have that saved to your Firebase Firestore. You can also tap on a specific activity to find more information about a activity. And you also have the option to watch the trailer, to share with social media and save it as a favorite. When you do save an activity as a favorite, you have the ability to also go to the favorites tab and see it there show up. Now the Rana application is a very interesting application and we're going to have a lot of fun developing it over the period of this course. So stay tuned, while we learn create the Rana application.
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.