Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] Using Ionic to develop mobile applications…is a very useful skill to have.…Ionic is one of the most in-demand skills…in the mobile industry.…We've anchored and are growing bigger and bigger.…This is unlikely to change anytime soon.…This course is a great platform from which…you can build on top of to actually start developing…more and more complex Ionic applications.…Ionic also has support for some of the most leading…edge standards out there like support…for progressive web applications and also…an ever-improving support for desktop applications.…
This means that you can also use the same code…that you develop your mobile Ionic apps with…to also develop your desktop applications.…As you carry on learning about Ionic…it'll be very beneficial if you carry on…improving your skillset.…The best place to start is the Ionic documentation page.…The Ionic documentation page contains a ton of…information that you can use to sharpen your skills…and become even better at using Ionic.…The community is also another way to get better with Ionic.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.