Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] We've had a lot of fun … developing multiple mobile applications … with the Ionic framework and Angular in this course. … Now to help you become better, … there are few things I'm going to recommend … that you look at. … The first thing I'm going to recommend that you have a look at … is the Ionic framework documentation. … You can simply hit the ionicframework.com … where you can go ahead and see a lot of things. … The Ionic docs are constantly being updated. … And feel free to browse through it … to find a lot of good stuff. … The second place I want you … to have a look at is the Ionic blog. … As the Ionic team build more and more features, … they normally always communicate these via their blog. … These blog posts range from the announcement … by the ionic team to help starter guides … that help you integrate Ionic with other technologies. … Be sure to breeze through the blog every now and then … as there's so much information here to be obtained. … The next place is the Ionic forum. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.