Ionic Appflow allows for a mobile DevOps workflow. In this video, learn about the basics of Ionic Appflow.
- [Narrator] In order to build … really great mobile applications … developers try to use different tools out there … that enable them to ship and continuously … build their application. … The Ionic team is very well aware of this … and for this reason, the Ionic team … has a suite of products that he created … to aid you with your product development. … The name of this suite of product is Ionic Appflow. … The Ionic Appflow is a premium set of tools … that the Ionic team have created to aid you … with better mobile development. … Of course, there is a very generous free pricing tier … but as your team grows bigger … and needs to scale even further … there are also plans that will help you facilitate this. … The Ionic Appflow allows you to do things … like live updates without going through the app store. … They also allow you to do native cloud build … for your iOS and Android application. … This way, developers that don't have a Mac … can push their code to the cloud … and have the iOS applications built in the cloud. …
- Setting up a development environment
- Scaffolding an Ionic app
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Working with Cordova
- Configuring for Android and iOS
- Running a mobile app on an emulator
- Using Ionic Appflow
- Updating Ionic apps with Deploy
- Converting Ionic apps to PWAs
- Testing on a mobile device
- Setting up Firebase Hosting
- Using Capacitor on the web
- Using Electron for desktop deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
Electron: Building Cross Platform Desktop Appswith Ray Villalobos1h 54m Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 22s
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Building the Tourista Application
3. Testing on Mobile with Cordova
4. Ionic Appflow
5. Ionic PWA
6. Working with Capacitor
7. Deploying to the Desktop with Electron
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.