Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Intro to push/pop navigation, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] So far in your app you've implemented…all the features of your application in one view only.…To make your application even more fully featured…you'll need to learn to create new pages…and also learn how to navigate to the new pages…you create in your app.…Ionic provides a great system for creating pages easily…with the Ionic CLI and also has a great mechanism…that allows you to navigate across pages easily.…Let's go ahead and learn how to create new pages in Ionic.…
The first thing you'd want to do is open the terminal window…and make sure that you are inside the root folder…of your project from inside your terminal.…Why don't we go ahead and create a new page…and this will be called ArchivedTodo page.…What the ArchivedTodo page will be is the place…where every todo that we delete from our current list…of todo's will be located at.…So that we can go to this page to view…all the todo's that we have archived.…The command to create this is…ionic generate space page space…and then we parse in the name of the page we want to create.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.