Git is one of the fundamental source code versioning solutions for developers. In this video, learn how to successfully install the software and verify its version.
- [Instructor] Another tool that we're going to need … to work effectively in this course is Git. … And the reason why we need Git is that … when we want to work with the ionic deploy feature, … it relies on Git to work effectively. … Aside from this reason, Git is a technology … I always recommend you have on your machines. … Git makes it easy for you to work with technologies … like GitHub, or BitBucket, or other Git-based … source control technologies. … So now let's go ahead and get Git on our machine. … Now, to do this, I am on the Git homepage, … and we can already see a downloads folder, … here, and a link to download. … So, it is worth noting that the current screen you see … is the current design of the Git homepage … at the time of recording. … Now, this might be different, … so for the sake of consistency I'll always recommend … you look for the downloads folder. … Now you can see that I have the downloads folder … and the Git website has already recognized … that I'm running a Mac here, and it's asking me to download …
- Setting up a development environment
- Scaffolding an Ionic app
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Working with Cordova
- Configuring for Android and iOS
- Running a mobile app on an emulator
- Using Ionic Appflow
- Updating Ionic apps with Deploy
- Converting Ionic apps to PWAs
- Testing on a mobile device
- Setting up Firebase Hosting
- Using Capacitor on the web
- Using Electron for desktop deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
Electron: Building Cross Platform Desktop Appswith Ray Villalobos1h 54m Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 22s
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Building the Tourista Application
3. Testing on Mobile with Cordova
4. Ionic Appflow
5. Ionic PWA
6. Working with Capacitor
7. Deploying to the Desktop with Electron
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.