In this video, learn how to add list items from a long list.
- [Instructor] On our screen now, … you can see we have a list of our favorite characters. … What I'm going to be showing you … how to use a specific component called … the ion-item-sliding component. … This component, ion-item-sliding, … allows you to create slidable lists. … Now, if you're used to working … with an app like Gmail on Android, … you're probably already familiar with this user experience. … Slider lists allow you to slide … from either the right-hand side … or the left-hand side and see extra options … that you can perform on a specific item. … So let's go ahead and implement this for our application. … So we'll go to home.page. … And in here, we can make this a little bit larger. … Now inside the ion-list, we're going to wrap our ion-item … with another component called ion-item-sliding. … Then we can take the ion-item and put it … inside there and we should be good. … So we can just indent here properly. … We can go back here. … Now, the next thing we're going to go ahead and do …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.