Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing a login page, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The next thing we are going ahead to do is … to wire up this form with the Angular ReactiveFormsModule. … The ReactiveFormsModule from Angular allows us to … create really great form applications … that enable us to provide great user experiences. … To work with the ReactiveFormsModule … the first thing we're going to go and do … is to open up our login folder … and go to the login module here … and in here we're going to add something called … the ReactiveFormsModule … and hit enter. … Now on line 21 you can see that there already is … another module called FormsModule. … Now the ReactiveFormsModule is different to the FormsModule, … as the FormsModule is just another way of creating forms, … but is not as fully fledged as the ReactiveFormsModule. … When you found yourself using to use forms in Angular … it is a very good practice that you get into … the habit of using the ReactiveFormsModule. … Now by doing this we signal to Angular that … we want to use this feature and we can go ahead and use it. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.