Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing favorites, part 2, part of Ionic 4.0 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] From here on let's continue … from where we left off in the previous step. … I am going to leverage on an existing design. … So I'm going to go to the tab one page … which is our home page. … And I'm going to copy a design that we already have, … which is for the card here. … And I'm going to use the same design for our tab two page, … which is our favorites page. … So we go to tab two that HTML, here … and inside of the ion content … I'm just going to put that in there. … Now we need to go ahead to create a property that consumes … the collection and fire base that represents our favorites … and then tie in with our view. … So we're just going to go to tab two page … and in here first we're going to create a property called … favorite activity list. … And we can make sure that this is a type of observable. … And for now we can just use any. … And then we can create a constructor here. … And inside of this constructor we're going to need to import … So to save us some time, we're just going to go here …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.