In this video, learn how to implement sign up and sign in using Firebase.
- [Instructor] Our Rana application is in a very good place, … and we have one more feature that I want us to implement. … If you quickly go to the Profile tab, … you can actually see that a picture I selected … from the gallery is the one that is still being shown. … Now as much as the browser doesn't allow us … to select from our gallery or use our camera, … Firestore will still work when retrieving … the already-placed images. … Now the new feature I want us to implement … is something I call the favorites. … If we go to our Home page, we have a number of activities. … What would be nice is if we could have a Favorites page … where we can see our favorite activities. … Right now if you look at Tab Two, … it pretty much doesn't do anything, … so why don't we go and make this our Favorites page? … So the first thing we're going to go … and do is we go to tab2 and we go to the HTML part … of tab2 and we could call this Favorites … and we can hit Save, … and then we could wait for it to refresh. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.