In this video, learn how to use lists to create the main design on the detail page.
- [Instructor] Up until now, … we've completed the creation of our activity detail page, … In this step, we're going to go ahead … and start adding some flesh to our activity detail page. … The first thing we're going to try to do, … is to add the image of the specific activity. … So we're just going to do ion img and then, … And then inside here … we're just going to say activity detail … and wrap this around some circular brackets. … Call the async pipe, like this. … that we want to bind to. … So let's go back and look at our data model in our types. … Remember, the types file is just the types.ts file … we created earlier on. … And it has all the data models that we need … for our specific activity. … Up until now, we've been using the cropped feature. … In this particular step, … why don't we go ahead and try to use the image feature, … as that has a higher resolution image. … So let's go ahead and try this. … So we can say .image … and we hit save. … So now, let's go ahead and test this change. …
- Ionic 4.0 features
- Testing with Ionic Lab
- Designing a home page
- Generating services
- Consuming REST APIs
- Creating a data model
- Using Ionic DevApp
- Using Ionic Native
- Designing the profile page
- Sharing to social media
- Setting up Firebase
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Maintaining Applicationswith Emmanuel Henri44m 29s Intermediate
Angular: Progressive Web Appswith Maximiliano Firtman4h 40m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Environment
2. Working with a Tab-Based Template
3. Preview App on Device with Ionic DevApp
Introduction to Ionic DevApp3m 57s
4. Working with UI Components
5. Working with Ionic Native
6. Connecting an App to Firebase Backend
7. Working with Complex Lists
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.