Join Sani Yusuf for an in-depth discussion in this video Implement todo deletion, part of Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developers.
- [Instructor] So far, you've implemented…a number of features in your application.…Yet, the one feature your app is still missing…is the ability to archive a particular…to do from your to do list.…If we add a to do now and we try to swipe in…from the right-hand side, we can still see the archive…to do button show, but when we click it, nothing happens.…Now, this is because we haven't yet implemented…the ability for our to do to be archived from our list.…It will also be nice to have the ability…to see a list of archived to dos in another page entirely.…
If you remember, we already have created…an archived to dos page.…What would be great is every time we archive…a specific to do, that to do can be shown…in the archived to dos page.…Let's go ahead and implement this.…I want you to open your home.html file.…Inside your home.html file, look at your ion item options…and also find the button that is placed within it.…On line 28, we can see this button here…and inside this button, bind it to a click event…and pass in a function code archiveTodo.…
- Setting up the Ionic CLI
- Understanding the Ionic CLI
- Testing with the Ionic View app
- Working with the Ionic tab template
- Theming and configuring an Ionic app
- Working with the Ionic side menu template
- Working with Ionic Native
Skill Level Advanced
Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich57m 27s Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setting Up Ionic
2. Working with the Ionic Blank Template
3. Testing with the Ionic View App
4. Working with the Ionic Tab Template
5. Theming and Configuring an Ionic App
6. Working with the Ionic Side Menu Template
7. Introduction to Ionic Native
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.